✨$DEZ is the gasless solution (opinion) by using NEAR Protocol in collaboration with MATIC
The greatest hinderance to the current DApp environment is the gas fees associated with the Ethereum network. Ethereum cannot arrive at their 2.0 Proof of Stake (POS) solution quickly enough, which allows a greater flow of transactions and lower electrical grid demands, and DApps have looked for new solutions.
Cryptokitties proved the gas limitations associated with Ethereum that causes hardships to adoption, and worked to create their own chain on POS technology. PolkaDot and Cardano are both blockchain 3.0 POS coins created by former Ethereum founding members. The limitations of Ethereum are well founded if they do not reach 2.0.
Here is the description of NEAR provided coinmarketcap.com:
NEAR Protocol is a decentralized application platform designed to make apps usable on the web. The network runs on a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism called Nightshade, which aims to offer scalability and stable fees.
NEAR is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- Running validator nodes on the network via staking NEAR tokens.
- Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated.
NEAR tools include:
- NEAR Wallet that lets application developers create streamlined user experiences.
- NEAR Explorer to aid with both debugging of contracts and the understanding of network performance.
- NEAR Command Line Tools to allow developers to deploy applications from local environments.
$DEZ, as stated by the vision paper, will be paid to the ZED wallets supported by MATIC. The Zest platform, in my opinion, seems to be the proof of concept. Potentially, deploying applications from local environments would allow racetrack ownership.
In part 2 will explain ideas behind the new ERC-993 coin, MintBase, and the token bonding curve.